From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:cfaus...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Andrew
Sent: Wednesday, 30 June 2010 12:30 PM
To: cfaussie
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: Flash builder plugin for Coldfusion Builder

Thanks.

I think at the moment I have 6 different installs of Eclipse. :-)

1. Java EE (my work stuff - has maven, spring ide and a whole lot of other
plugins that tend to get in the way of anything else) 2. Java Development
(my personal "playground", mainly so I can play with the Google Plugin) 3.
Classic with CFEclipse (still my CF IDE of choice) 4. Classic with Aptana
(this was when I was doing a small project in PHP - rarely use this anymore)
5. Standalone CFBuilder Install (I used it for a while but I'm waiting for
the Team Synchronize bug to be fixed) 6. Standalone Flash Builder Install
(haven't used this yet).

Overkill yes but I have found that to be the best way to keep stuff
separate.  I know you can do different workspaces, but afaik you can't have
different plugins active on different workspaces, can you?