Hi,

FileMon and ProcMon ( formerly from a company named SysInternals) are
now owned by Microsoft.

Good utilities they are.

www.sysinternals.com

>>> Gavin Baumanis <beauecli...@gmail.com> 20/07/2010 10:22 am >>>
Try stopping the CF service and any other service that might be using
those files.
then you should be good to go.

There is a windows utility - I think it is called "fileproc" - that
will let you see what applications / services have a file open for
use.
Mr.Google will help you find the utility I am talking about - unless
someone else on the list knows it off the top of their head!

Good luck!

On Jul 20, 10:17 am, Hitesh <hiteshpatel1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Dale,
>
> Thanks for your help so far. Can you see if you can help on this?
>
> I copied those two .ttc font files somewhere else as backup but when
> try to delete those fonts by right clicking >> delete then it said
> something like "being used by another process". So we restarted the
> server & immediately went to CONTROL PANEL >> FONTS and tried to
> delete them but NO LUCK...there was the same message.
>
> Can you help how to remove/uninstall these 2 .ttc font files?
>
> Looking forward to seeing you reply.
>
> Thanks,
> Hitesh
>
> On Jul 19, 5:38 pm, "Dale Fraser" <d...@fraser.id.au> wrote:
>
> > I remember doing that on one of our servers.
>
> > Just copy them somewhere and see if it helps. If it doesn’t you
can copy
> > them back.
>
> > Regards
> > Dale Fraser
>

>http://dale.fraser.id.auhttp://cfmldocs.comhttp://learncf.comhttp://f...

On Behalf

bottomhttp://forums.adobe.com/message/869253
> > then ADOBE is saying to remove 2 font files: SimSun.ttc &
MingLiu.ttc.