Maybe we can take a step back and get some more details. Because I'm semi
confident we're all trying to help Gavin find a solution, preferably before he
has to shell out more cash for a different cert.

- what sort of certificate is it?
- where did it come from?
- does the cert match the host name?
- is the cert issued from one of the 'pre trusted' authorities.
- is it just an SSL cert or are we talking about client certs too?
- etc

Sent from my iPhone