Hi Dale,

Thanks very much for the offer of help.
If I can't get it worked out in the next couple of days, I will
certainly bother you for some help.

As for purchasing a certificate, we'd be happy to do that - if it's
required.
I'm just not convinced - yet - that our issue is because the cert is
self-signed.

I have some more testing to do - but will be in touch - either with
our solution or a requeste for some help!

Thanks everyone...

Gavin.