Thanks Gareth,

At the moment I'm just wanting to build SOMETHING in Flex, using my
ColdFusion server, so i can start to add Flex apps to my other coldfusion
work.    At the moment, I'm not even getting off the starting blocks with
it.

As to "dynamic channelset / end point utility class",  that's a whole
'nother bucket of worms I have a lot to learn about.

It all looks so easy on the Adobe web site, and everyone has been saying
"flex is so easy its great!"  so I figured I'd be a mug to ignore it.    I
suspect the trouble is,  the designers of FlashBuilder 4 didnt take into
account the possibility that users might have more than one web site to
manage.  But I acknowledge that I have a  LOT to learn about this whole
discipline yet.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion 9 Enterprise, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month