I cant believe that FlashBuilder doesnt allow for the possibility of
people having multiple web site projects on their dev machines.
Surely developers at big sites have multiple projects they work on!
It's not just us freelancers that have to have dozens of web sites
configured.     Is it?
I've tried several ways to configure this Flash Builder 4 and it's
NOTHING at all like I've seen in the many videos and docs I've found
on the Adobe site.    I'm mid way through a video called "Flash
Builder 4 for ColdFusion developers"  and it starts out with the
statement that knowledge of Flash Builder 4 and Coldfusion is a
prerequisite.  HUH???

Nowhere that I've found describes how to set up Flash Builder 4 and
multiple web projects.     Has anyone found any resource that can help
me with this?    I don't want to be forced to give up on flex before i
have even got started.

And yes, thanks Gareth, i see in the CFAdministrator that remoting is
already enabled in CF9 out of the box.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion 9 Enterprise, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month