Noticed that same thing - really annoying.

I'm getting sort of 160ish jobs in the email now with a search string of Cold
Fusion, ColdFusion, CF, CFML etc. Makes it quite useless.

Cheers
Kai

> ColdFusion and others seem to have fallen into a special category on Seek now.
>
> It seems that if you search for something that isn’t significant enough, then
> it will give you what it thinks you are better off looking at.
>
> So my daily seek ColdFusion email subscription, is now about 30 jobs, of
> which you would be lucky to find of those has ColdFusion at all.
>
> Seek seems to think I should be moving to .NET most of the positions I get
> are .NET, but it’s a mix with Java & php & others.
>
> Try it yourself, I think it’s a stupid decision of Seek, I just want it to
> find what I’m looking for not what you think I’m interested in. Now without
> going through all 30 adds someone looking can’t really tell if any of them
> have a ColdFusion requirement at all.
>
> Try this link
>
> It’s a search for ColdFusion
>
> 2,750 jobs
>
> http://seek.com.au/jobsearch/index.ascx?DateRange=31&catnation=3000&Keywords=ColdFusion&searchfrom=quick
>
> Searching for ASP.NET only returns 835
>
> Hopefully if we make enough noise someone might fix it, I blogged this also.
>
> Regards
> Dale Fraser
>
> http://dale.fraser.id.au
> http://cfmldocs.com
> http://learncf.com
> http://flexcf.com

Kai Koenig - Ventego Creative Ltd
ph: +64 4 476 6781 - mob: +64 21 928 365 /  +61 435 263 414
web: http://www.ventego-creative.co.nz
blog: http://www.bloginblack.de
twitter: http://www.twitter.com/agentK

!!! New AU mobile number !!!