It's totally not the point that one certainly could use whatever tool to
full-text search in their email.

And I don't want to discuss the "CF is dead" or "I can't find a CF job" or "I
can't find a CF developer" topics anymore, it's a pointless discussion imho.

The _point_ is that if I pass "X or Y or (Z and A)" into seek.com.au, I want
the result to match those search filters. Their daily emails make this process
easier and "into the user's face" in the morning. If they can't or don't want
to do that, people will hopefully stop using them.

Cheers
Kai