I had a similar problem to this and decided that it made more sense to have
1 email and forward all emails that met a certain criteria to the real email
account.

When an email was sent it was sent using the i...@domain name . email received
as i...@domain would get forwarded/aliased to realem...@domain.

Hope that helps a bit as another option.

Cheers,
Simon

On 12 October 2010 09:39, <rai...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:

>  I am working on a mortgage loan platform where by we are wanting to auto
> create an exchange email mailbox each time a loan application is created
>

> To illustrate, the mortgage broker logs on to the loan application platform
> (which is written in CF) and completes the online application form. Each
> loan application completed auto generates its own unique loan id which is
> used throughout the loan platform for data related to the loan.
>

> I am looking to have the application dynamically create a email account in
> exchange once the application has been completed using the unique loan
> application number as the email address eg: 54...@mortgages.com.au
>

> The rationale being that once the email account ha been created all
> correspondence sent / received relating to the loan will use the unique
> email address relating to the loan number
>

> I am in the process of upgrading to CF 9 and I am aware there are some new
> features in cf9 that allow for live interaction with Exchange.
>

> I look forward to any comments / suggestions and thank you in advance
>

> Regards
>
> Claude Raiola (B.Econ Acc; B.Hot. Mngt)
> Samaris Software
> Email: i...@samaris.net <i...@trackingcentral.om.au>
> Website: www.SAMARIS.net <http://www.TrackingCentral.com.au>
> Mobile: 0414 228 948

Simon Haddon

Woman loves feeling danger and speed. That is why woman wants man.  They get
a speed rush that is the most dangerous of all.