On 15/11/2010 08:47, Barry Beattie wrote:

not only casual, but people take pride in dragging out their oldest
product T-shirt (eg: Allaire CF) and wearing it with pride.

I think Darren Tracey (Suncorp, CF.O organising committee member) has an
excellent collection of such T-shirts. It'll be interesting to see what
he drags out from mothballing...

... and interesting to see if anyone can beat him with something rarer...

Hmm, is it a rule that you to wear it?

I have some seriously vintage stuff, but I can't fit in them anymore :-(
(they are from the days when the give-away Tee shirts actually had sizes smaller than the "L" which seems the minimum these days :-) )

--

Yours,

Kym Kovan
mbcomms.net.au