I haven't heard anyone else respond yet, but i'll be there tomorrow night!
Hopefully i won't be too lonely
Cheers
Phil

On 9/02/11 10:47 AM, Peter Robertson wrote:
Now that 2011 is upon us it’s time to start talking CFUG.  Our first
meet up of the year will be an informal catch-up where you can just
have a general chit chat, catch up with the gang, share ideas and
discuss anything exciting you have come across or are working on.

Come join us, the knights of the....errrr.....rectangle table? As per
usual there will be pizza, so pop in and have a slice and geek it up!

If anyone would like to post their interests here ahead of time, that
would also be helpful.

Date: Thursday 17 February 2011
Time: 6:30 PM
Location:
     CogState
     Level 2
     255 Bourke Street
     Melbourne, VIC, 3000
     A note on the door will provide a number to ring for access.

RSVP:  Please reply to this post if you are planning to attend so we
know how many pizzas to order.

As always, many thanks to Dale Fraser and CogState for their
hospitality.  We look forward to seeing you all there.

Peter Robertson
Co-Manager
Melbourne CFUG

Steve Onnis