Hi Peter,

Now that my bike has been repaired - I will be able to attend.
Our intern "should" also be there too - but he's not currently in at work to
ask.

As always, please contact me if I can be of any futher assistance.

Gavin "Beau" Baumanis
Senior Application Developer
PalCare Pty. Ltd.

P: +61 -3 9380 3513