Does anyone have CF9 running on IIS7 Windows 2008 64bit?

I'm having major weird problems.

It looks as though it's got to do with cflocation/redirecting. After a
redirect it seems to just execute the application.cfc and not the
calling template

The error occurred in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\production\au_com_clickfind
\Application.cfc: line 760
Called from C:\inetpub\wwwroot\production\au_com_clickfind
\Application.cfc: line 758
Called from C:\inetpub\wwwroot\production\au_com_clickfind
\Application.cfc: line 721
Called from C:\inetpub\wwwroot\production\au_com_clickfind
\Application.cfc: line 711
The above lines are where the onRequestEnd method is located.

My templates set a header file which is then included in the
onRequestend of application.cfc, but that's not set as the calling
template does not seem to be executed.

However..... If I dump the CGI variables I see the
CF_TEMPLATE_PATH        C:\inetpub\wwwroot\production\au_com_clickfind\sign-
in.cfm

Any help, insight, ideas appreciated...
PS. is there a new list now that is used as this one seems to have
died down a bit!