Thanks Barry, you're a champ, I truly thought I was going nuts! I could not
figure out what it was, I could only assume that the onRequestEnd was now
being called on a redirect but was pretty sure it never did so before. I
think this change really sucks.... Anyway, let's figure out how to code for
this now, i.e. if redirect then don't do this in onRequestEnd.....