Is anyone on this list able to troubleshoot CF9 / Win2008 / IIS7 remotely
for some pocket money?
Either through RDP or giving me instructions.

Every x hours it crashes (or rather becomes unresponsive, restarting the
service takes a long time), nothing in the CF logs that gives me any clue as
to what is happening.

It looks like at some stage all pages take very long to execute, pages that
normally take less than second turn into 644 seconds or more execution time.
These are ordinary pages.

Happy to pay up to $200 for someone to look at this and completely fix it.

- IIS7
- Windows 2008
- 64bit
- CF 9,0,1,274733