On 23/02/2011 11:12, Taco Fleur wrote:
You would think that, but let's not forget that this has all been
running for more than several months without changes on a Windows
2003/IIS6/CF8 machine.

and CF9 is subtly different.

I think a look at memory usage is in order as if it is running out of heap 20 minutes after it stops there is something going on. Watch the memory tracking in the server monitor in CF admin and maybe you can get a clue.

An infinite loop I can debug, but this is out of my league.

I can relate :-)

Kym K

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 10:03 AM, Kym Kovan <dev-li...@mbcomms.net.au