Oddly :
There are no comments.

But if you were to look at the rest of the code - there are comments everywhere.
I am actually a bit of a comments junkie...Possibly even too much.

Here's the "cheat sheet " I sent when we had offshore developers helping us out.

        • Comment all code,
        • Include SVN keywords at the beginning of all documents,
        • Include a fusedoc for all documents,
        • Format SQL for increased readability,
        • Test ALL changes locally,
        • Test ALL changes on the Staging server,
        • Comment all code,
        • Follow at all times the Design Standards Document,
        • Complete the PalCare Statement of Works Document,
        • If ever in doubt, seek the advice of your development team members,
        • Comment all code.

Pity I can't read my own instructions!