Hi Everyone,

Securepay issued a new SSL certificate on their test environment 7/4/2011
and it has had an effect on our code when running in test mode. I have
isolated it to be related to the I/O Exception: peer not authenticated issue
as detailed by Rob Gonda and Steven Erat
- http://www.talkingtree.com/blog/index.cfm/2004/7/1/keytool
 -
http://coldfusion-archive.robgonda.com/blog/index.cfm/2007/10/29/ErrorDetail-IO-Exception-peer-not-authenticated/

However, I have followed these posts and imported the
test.securepay.com.aucertificate and still ColdFusion 8 (Enterprise)
doesn't like the URL. My Key
store implies I have GeoTrust items in it, and it worked before the SSL
change, so I am now a bit lost.

I have put together a test script below, it is located at
http://www.red5.com.au/gatewaytest.cfm so you can see the behaviour. I put
in the Eway URL too, just as a sanity check.

I would really appreciate some one running this on their own CF8 environment
to see if the issue exists there, and if so, does importing the certificate
resolve the issue for you?

Thanks!

[code]
<cfsavecontent variable="XmlRequest">
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
    <SecurePayMessage>
        <MessageInfo>
            <messageID></messageID>
            <messageTimestamp>#DateFormat(now(),
"yyyymmdd")##TimeFormat(now(), "HHmmssL000+600")#</messageTimestamp>
            <timeoutValue>60</timeoutValue>
            <apiVersion>xml-4.2</apiVersion>
        </MessageInfo>
    </SecurePayMessage>
</cfsavecontent>

<cfhttp method="post" url="https://www.securepay.com.au/xmlapi/payment";
timeout="80" result="XmlResponse">
    <cfhttpparam type="xml" value="#XmlRequest#"/>
</cfhttp>

<cfdump var="#XmlResponse#" label="
https://www.securepay.com.au/xmlapi/payment";>

<cfhttp method="post" url="https://test.securepay.com.au/xmlapi/payment";

<cfhttp method="post" url="https://www.eway.com.au/gateway/xmlpayment.asp";
timeout="80" result="XmlResponse">
    <cfhttpparam type="xml" value="#XmlRequest#"/>
</cfhttp>

<cfdump var="#XmlResponse#" label="
https://www.eway.com.au/gateway/xmlpayment.asp";>
[/code]