I have just come back to revisit this, and now its working.

I really have done nothing since my last post. Certainly never changed
anything on our two live servers, it seems to have just resolved itself.

Could something have changed on the other side?

I guess I just have to accept that it works now, I may never know why.

Duncan I Loxton
duncan.lox...@gmail.com