To be honest - because I find that CFB is a better editor.

I haven't used CFE in ages, but I am much more productive on CFB than I ever
was on CFE.

Dmitry - have you tried CFB2?

Mark

On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 5:17 PM, Dmitry Yakhnov <dmi...@yakhnov.info> wrote:

>  Why do I need to buy CFB, if Eclipse + CFEclipse = FREE !?

E: mark.man...@gmail.com
T: http://www.twitter.com/neurotic
W: www.compoundtheory.com

cf.Objective(ANZ) - Nov 17, 18 - Melbourne Australia
http://www.cfobjective.com.au

Hands-on ColdFusion ORM Training
www.ColdFusionOrmTraining.com