Adding to all the helpful replies form others on this, I'll add that just
last night at the Atlanta CFUG we had a really well-informed speaker, a
long-time CFer who has done a lot of work with redeployment of CF and Railo
servers to Amazon's cloud offering. I'm hoping to have him present his talk
on the Online CFMeetup sometime soon. It was really well-received.

In the meantime, Steve, his name is Jeremy Bruck, and he does consulting to
help people move to the cloud. I'm sure he'd welcome you reaching out to see
how he can help (i...@growstrategy.com).

/charlie