A couple of the guys at AusPost were using that. It looked really nice too
and the IDE seemed very fast, much faster than eclipse

From: Mark Mandel [mailto:mark.man...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, 24 November 2011 4:42 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [cfaussie] Re: ColdFusion Builder Opinions

I have to say - this week I started working in IntelliJ again, just to see
how it was going with the new 11 release coming out.

I am really, really, really liking it.

It definitely has some rough edges, and it's been a bit of a learning curve,
but man is it FAST, and it does some really nice stuff around component path
completion and the like.

Worth having a poke at if you're not satisfied with Builder.

Mark

On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 4:31 PM, Peter Robertson