When I see these sorts of issues I restart CF and they magically vanish :-)

On 31/01/2012 15:00, Scott Thornton wrote:
G'day,

A strange problem just cropped up in one of my live systems ( CF 9 ).

This page works on a CFMX6.1 server ( against a different database ).

The page works when I run it locally ( cf 9 against the same datbase  )

When I look at the debug output for the page, I can see that the query
"BBERA_OK" works, but does not return any rows which is fine

Essentially the code reads

<cfquery name="BBERA_OK" datasource="#DSN#">

select

a bunch of stuff

from

a lot of tables

</cfquery>

<cfoutput  query="BBERA_OK"> ( on line 111 )

   do stuff

</cfoutput>

--
Yours,