Yes, but as a rule of thumb (in most cases) I don't like having my
clustered index on something else than the pk. That's most likely what
you'll use to get to your data, which means that if you do put CIX on
another column, you open the door to a world of pain in terms of bookmark
look-ups.

Just theoritical talk, though. I've never used farcry, thus have no idea
how fast it is, or how well it scales.

Tof