From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:cfaussie@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Mike K
Sent: Saturday, 8 August 2015 6:08 PM
To: cfaussie <cfaussie@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [cfaussie] CF and Windows 10 and IIS

I'm sorry Rae,  that doesnt make any sense to me.

What might be an app?

What would getting control panel do for me?

And I'm sure you had the normal result from Apache but I've never had the
normal result from Apache ever since I first started using it back at CF5 days.
  It's always been a pain in the neck to get it to do anything on a new
install.     The only thing that works fine for me with Apache is installing a
new web site.

Anyway I now have servers on line with IIS and I need to know a lot more about
managing them than I do,  so that's the main reason I wanted to switch.    This
hiccup with Apache now is not unexpected,  given the history I've had with it,
 but it's given me the push to get off my ass and learn more about IIS.

Cheers

Mike Kear

On Sat, Aug 8, 2015 at 5:58 PM, Rae Buerckner <rae.buerck...@gmail.com