Hi,

We have a internal company portal implemented using Cold Fusion 6.1.0.0
version which is running off SQL 2000 with 2003 R2 OS. The code has been
implemented using MAK2 framework.

We are currently looking to upgrade Cold Fusion and redevelop existing MAK2
framework code to refine our internal portal, as we would like to make
changes to it.

We are located in Sydney CBD. If anyone can assist us with this then please

Regards
Omer