Title: Message
Hi I use one, and mine sites around 100% signal strength the higher the price you pay the greater upper end range you are able to achieve however being wireless it does fluctuate

Took it to the 44th floor in QV Apartments (Melbourne) for 1 week and I had fantastic connectivity even though at that hight I had no mobile phone range at all

regards claude

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Taco Fleur - Pacific Fox
Sent: Thursday, 13 October 2005 4:36 PM
To: CFAussie Mailing List
Subject: [cfaussie] [OT] iBurst for laptop

This is OT, but just wondering who of you out there have an iBurst connection for their laptop and how happy are they with the coverage and service?
Is there anything cheaper out there than 49.95 a month?

Cheers,

Taco Fleur - CEO
Pacific Fox http://www.pacificfox.com.au
an industry leader with commercial IT experience since 1994 …

** Web Design and Development

** SMS Solutions, including developer API

** Domain Registration, .COM for as low as AUSD$15 a year, .COM.AU for AUSD$50 two years!

** Seamless Merchant integration

** We endorse PayPal, accept payments online now!

---
You are currently subscribed to cfaussie as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You are currently subscribed to cfaussie as: archive@mail-archive.com