Yes it looks pretty crap (the Dreamweaver 8 templates are same as MX2004) but I
have made some major database changes that need to be accommodated before I
pretty it up :)

All the data I've accumulated over the years survived the move to a single
"content" table - now I just need to do the back end (fun work - really) to
make it work properly.

I know it gets quite a few hits a day so will be working diligently on this.

Anyone that has subscribed to the site will not need to do so again - however
with the new build you will have the ability to add content (subject to
approval before going live) - web links, articles, news, etc.

The first site was pretty rushed, less than 7 days from memory (the life of a
CF developer) but this new one will allow pretty much anyone to add content -
even if owned by someone else (permission granted) and to give the author due
credit.

I should have re-written it ages ago but now I am out of work I have much more
time to spend on it. Possible with an open source version for other UG's to get
started quickly.

Early days yet as I still want to dynamically generate static content (from
database) for search engines and stuff. If the site screws up a bit over the
next few days you will know why.

Please send any feedback or ideas for page layout to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

And you MAX buggers - enjoy and hope to see you at webDU!

Cheers!

PT
---
You are currently subscribed to cfaussie as: archive@mail-archive.com