From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Joe Rinehart
Sent: 25 February 2005 13:25
To: CFCDev@cfczone.org
Subject: Re: [CFCDev] query object CFC Beta

> John was thinking mistakenly that I want ASP-style recordsets in CF. No,
> it's not true. Also ASP died currently and ASP.NET's DataTable object
> doesn't have moveNext etc. Methods. This means Microsoft changed ASP to
> simulate CF ;)

Sort of a .NET side note....in case you need it, the DataTable's
'rows' property is a DataRowCollection.  You can do
DataRowCollection.GetEnumerator() to get its implementation of the
IEnumerator interface, which has moveNext() etc.

-Joe

--
For Tabs, Trees, and more, use the jComponents:
http://clearsoftware.net/client/jComponents.cfm

email.

CFCDev is run by CFCZone (www.cfczone.org) and supported by CFXHosting
(www.cfxhosting.com).