Peter,

That sounds like a good use case. I would like to read up on this a
bit more. Has anyone blogged about extending Application.cfc in their
applications?

Thanks,

Aaron

On 4/24/07, Peter J. Farrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Aaron Roberson said the following on 4/23/2007 9:53 PM:
> Is anyone extending Application.cfc? I never thought of that before.
Last fall, Mach-II released Application.cfc support by xtending the
mach-ii.cfc.  This gave the user access to certain boostrapping method
like loadFramework (for OnApplicationStart) and handleRequest().

.pjf

You are subscribed to cfcdev. To unsubscribe, please follow the instructions at
http://www.cfczone.org/listserv.cfm

CFCDev is supported by:
Katapult Media, Inc.
We are cool code geeks looking for fun projects to rock!
www.katapultmedia.com