Sammy,

I didn't think it was possible to use getProperty() on a generic
getter but as I was searching Google and the various mailing lists I
came across a conversation between Hal and Sean Corfield. In it, it
sounded as though Hal was explaining to Sean that his generic gets and
sets could be accessed that way, but I couldn't view the entire
conversation (for lack of navigation skills through mailing list
archives) so I wasn't sure.

-Aaron