Hey guys,

I just read Jeffry Houser's Data Gateway article in CFDJ and went and
downloaded Hal Helm's baseComponent. What I have been looking for is a
way to create a baseObject bean so that I can have generic getters and
setters. The caveat is that I would like to be able to access those
bean properties in my views as getProperty() instead of
get("property"). Does the get and set methods within Hal's
baseComponent.cfc support such am implementation? From a quick look at
the code it appears it does, although it may just be checking for the
existence of a specific accessor or mutator in the child object.

Anyone know for sure? Is my requirement even possible to be met?

Thanks,
Aaron

You are subscribed to cfcdev. To unsubscribe, please follow the instructions at
http://www.cfczone.org/listserv.cfm

CFCDev is supported by:
Katapult Media, Inc.
We are cool code geeks looking for fun projects to rock!
www.katapultmedia.com