Ohh... had not thought about that.  I could make some sort of OnLoad
function.  Thanks for the idea.

Ryan

On 5/14/07, Hugo Ahlenius <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

| Thanks for the reply, I am trying to get new data from the
| server each time the user hits their google homepage and
| there does seem to be a caching issue.  There is a lot of
| discussion on the the google boards on how to fix this with
| IG_FetchConent function, but I'm not sure how to implement it.

Wouldn't you be able to ajax-ify your gadget? So what google caches is
the container and the javascript - that in turn retrieves the fresh
stuff from your server and displays it?

/h.

You are subscribed to cfcdev. To unsubscribe, please follow the
instructions at http://www.cfczone.org/listserv.cfm

CFCDev is supported by:
Katapult Media, Inc.
We are cool code geeks looking for fun projects to rock!
www.katapultmedia.com

Ryan Everhart
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Blogging @ http://blog.ryaneverhart.com/