There were two that came in around midnight CST with Trojan.Downloader-2389 and Worm.Mytob-14 attached.

The trojan was on the photo email and the worm was on the your account is suspended message.

Both originated from IP: 203.12.220.16

Start of virus infected message
---------------------------------
Dear Cfczone Member,
Your e-mail account was used to send a huge amount of unsolicited spam messages during the recent week. If you could please take 5-10 minutes out of your online experience and confirm the attached document so you will not run into any future problems with the online service.

If you choose to ignore our request, you leave us no choice but to cancel your membership.

Virtually yours,
The Cfczone Support Team

Cfczone Antivirus - www.cfczone.org

Sammy Larbi wrote:
Hey guys,

It seems I got hit pretty hard with a virus from cfcdev this morning. Its not done anything bad (that I can tell) except Avast keeps coming up saying there was a virus found and blah blah blah. Can't seem to get rid of the message - dunno if its because it came in 100s of times or if something is seriously wrong.

In any case, I just wanted to ask if anyone else got hit from the list or if I am way off base?

Thanks,
Sam

CFCDev is supported by:
Katapult Media, Inc.
We are cool code geeks looking for fun projects to rock!
www.katapultmedia.com

An archive of the CFCDev list is available at www.mail-archive.com/cfcdev@cfczone.org

You are subscribed to cfcdev. To unsubscribe, please follow the instructions at
http://www.cfczone.org/listserv.cfm