It didn't really bother me - I was just worried because it seemed like I was getting hundreds of them (but, as others pointed out, it was just the one) so I figured Avast was just acting stupid and I had to reboot.

Everything was good then.  (Thanks to everyone who responded as well)

Rob Brooks-Bilson wrote:

Just a quick note. We do run a virus scanner on the listserv, and for the most part, it does a decent job. I do apologize, however for the occasional one that gets by.

-Rob

        Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Sammy Larbi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>*

*05/24/2007 07:36 AM*

Please respond to cfcdev

To:
        cfcdev@cfczone.org

cc:

bcc:

Subject:
        [CFCDEV] viruses?

Hey guys,

It seems I got hit pretty hard with a virus from cfcdev this morning. Its not done anything bad (that I can tell) except Avast keeps coming up
saying there was a virus found and blah blah blah. Can't seem to get rid
of the message - dunno if its because it came in 100s of times or if
something is seriously wrong.

In any case, I just wanted to ask if anyone else got hit from the list
or if  I am way off base?

Thanks,
Sam

CFCDev is supported by:
Katapult Media, Inc.
We are cool code geeks looking for fun projects to rock!
www.katapultmedia.com

An archive of the CFCDev list is available at www.mail-archive.com/cfcdev@cfczone.org

CFCDev is supported by:
Katapult Media, Inc.
We are cool code geeks looking for fun projects to rock!
www.katapultmedia.com

An archive of the CFCDev list is available at www.mail-archive.com/cfcdev@cfczone.org

You are subscribed to cfcdev. To unsubscribe, please follow the instructions at
http://www.cfczone.org/listserv.cfm