From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Peter Bell
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 3:44 PM
To: cfcdev@cfczone.org
Subject: Re: [CFCDEV] Application.cfc: where to set DSN

+1. Only thing I put into application.cfc (in terms of a config property) is
application.name which I need to include the framework that calls the
application specific config bean that contains all of the other app specific
config info. Encapsulating it in a config bean gives you a bunch more
flexibility to change how it is created or stored without breaking the API
you expose to the rest of your app.

Best Wishes,
Peter

You are subscribed to cfcdev. To unsubscribe, please follow the instructions at
http://www.cfczone.org/listserv.cfm

CFCDev is supported by:
Katapult Media, Inc.
We are cool code geeks looking for fun projects to rock!
www.katapultmedia.com