ChenMiaoi wrote:

> > I’d just look at the code and see what happens if you put that in a place 
> > where we call `getIdentifierInfo()` but don’t check the token kind before 
> > that
> 
> Also, in most of these places, rather than checking for annotation tokens, it 
> would probably make more sense to check `Tok.is(tok::identifier)` instead. On 
> that note, `Token::isAnyIdentifier()` is also wrong, because that returns 
> true for `tok::raw_identifier`, but `getIdentifierInfo()` asserts for 
> those... if you want to look into fixing that too, feel free to do that as 
> part of this patch. I’d be fine w/ this being a more general ‘make sure we 
> don’t call `getIdentifierInfo()` on something that’s not an identifier’ patch 
> if that’s not too much work for you

I'll try to look into this.

https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/228990
_______________________________________________
cfe-commits mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.llvm.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cfe-commits

Reply via email to