CGI::Prototype is remarkably flexible, scaleable and practical. That
being the case, this is more of a philsophical question than any.

However, it is a fact that for most websites, the content-type will be
text/html for most of the pages and that the actual content will vary
on each page.

This being the case, should these two aspects of the CGI response be
two different methods, with $self->content_type existing in a base
class and re-used for most of the app and $self->content (which is
known as $self->render) be variant on each page?