Robert> What is your definition of "soon".  :-)

Within 6 months of Christmas!

In reality, I've been swamped since the first of the year, between a
$major_client requiring me to be onsite in Burbank CA, and all the conferences
I regularly attend.  I hope to get back to CGIP sometime soon with some
updates that I've realized as I adapt the code for my clients.