Hi Bill,

Thanks for the suggestion.

OK, so you get the dies and warns to go to an error log, but, what's going to the browser if your CGIApp dies *before entering a runmode*? I get the Internal Server Error screen, even when I think that I am properly enabling "CGI::Carp qw(fatalsToBrowser)". I don't think Carp can get a handle on the request socket in a CGIApp environment. Not sure.

I'll take a look at CGI::LogCarp though and let you know if I get anywhere.

Bill


At 08:23 AM 8/19/2003, Bill McCormick wrote:
> I'd like to be able to return fatal exceptions to the browser for fatal
> errors occurring before entering a runmode method for my app - eg from
> cgiapp_init, cgiapp_prerrun, etc..  Is this possible?


Try CGI::LogCarp ...


Let me know if you get the logmsg and debug functions to work. I've got
die's and warn's going to an error log but I'd like to get the other's
working as well.

Bill
---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.506 / Virus Database: 303 - Release Date: 8/1/2003


---------------------------------------------------------------------
Web Archive:  http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
             http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=cgiapp&r=1&w=2
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]



Reply via email to