CAP::Dot isn't too far off of one of my original ideas, CAP::MagicDot ;) I wonder if throwing "Magic" in there will get anyone's attention?

On Aug 12, 2005, at 3:29 PM, Mark Stosberg wrote:

On 2005-08-12, Jason A. Crome <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:


My original thought was CGI::Application::Plugin::HTLoadTmpl, as it
is very specifically overriding load_tmpl() for users of H::T.  Rhesa
pointed out that this is rather cryptic, but that being more
descriptive would make the name longer than the plugin ;)  His
suggestion was CAP::HTPDot, which I like better than my own suggestion.

What do others think?  Should I go with one of these, or does someone
else have an idea for a name that they would like to share?


Maybe:

CAP::Dot
or
CAP::LoadTmplDot

The "HTP" doesn't really help unless you have a reason to think this
module has something to do with HTML::Template, and even then most
people may not be familiar with H::T::Pluggable.

    Mark


---------------------------------------------------------------------
Web Archive:  http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
              http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=cgiapp&r=1&w=2
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]





---------------------------------------------------------------------
Web Archive:  http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
             http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=cgiapp&r=1&w=2
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to