On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 13:10:55 -0700, Andrew Main wrote:

Hi Andrew

> self->mode_param( path_info => 1 );
>
> I'm sorry if the solution is obvious, I just couldn't readily find
> the answer on the CPAN docs, the wiki, or the list archives.

But the docs for CGI::App say that mode_param sets the /name/ of the CGI field
containing the value of the run mode. So you are saying your CGI field is called
path_info. I'm guessing the '=> 1' is ignored.

As it happens, I use

        $self -> mode_param(\&setup_mode);

which causes a sub to be called, inside of which in one app I do this:

        my($run_mode)   = $self -> query() -> path_info() || $self -> query() ->
param('rm') || '';
        $run_mode               = $1 if ($run_mode =~ m|^/(.+)$|); # Remove 
leading /.

--
Ron Savage
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://savage.net.au/index.html



---------------------------------------------------------------------
Web Archive:  http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
              http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=cgiapp&r=1&w=2
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to