I've been meaning to do a little more work on my RMAuth plug-in, but haven't found the time lately.

Here's my initial RFC to the thread: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg03587.html

There are a couple follow-up and all the links to the code on my site should still be working properly. Hopefully you can get an idea of one way to do simple run-mode access / restrictions from my working examples.

---
Steve Comrie

Prakash Inuganti (pinugant) wrote:

Hi,

How do I restrict user access to certain run modes based on user role.

E.g:

$self->param('role' => 'Employee');

He should have access to only run modes 'Reports' and 'Search'. If he
tries to access any other run mode by copying and pasting url or by
other means, I want to take him to an error page. Appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance
Prakash


---------------------------------------------------------------------
Web Archive:  http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
             http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=cgiapp&r=1&w=2
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to