* Prakash Inuganti (pinugant) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2005-08-16 06:39:36-0700]
> 
> How do I restrict user access to certain run modes based on user role.
> 
> E.g:
> 
> $self->param('role' => 'Employee');
> 
> He should have access to only run modes 'Reports' and 'Search'. If he
> tries to access any other run mode by copying and pasting url or by
> other means, I want to take him to an error page. Appreciate any help.

Today I came across David R. Baird's Tree::Authz, that seems to
tackle a lot of your problems. It looks pretty promissing, although I
must admit not having messed with it myself too much. 

Maybe this can be hacked into a C::A plugin by some of the coders
around (or me, if I finally find some time to do some hacking) ;)

HTH

-- 
B10m

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Web Archive:  http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
              http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=cgiapp&r=1&w=2
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to