On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 17:10:59 +1300, Dan Horne wrote:

Hi Dan

> I use CGI::Application::Plugin::Config::Context under Windows .
> Basically I ignored the test failures (naughty I know) ... I'm a

I ignored them too. Sigh. I'll re-run the tests and look into it.

> It also means that you'll need to turn caching off in your code, as
> caching's on by default:

I have not turned off caching (yet!) and it's all working perfectly so far...

Thanx for recommending it.

See also my reply to Mark under the thread:
[OT] Q: Configuring - Same app - Different databases

--
Cheers
Ron Savage, [EMAIL PROTECTED] on 25/10/2005