I've made new releases of both Config::Context and
CGI::Application::Plugin::Config::Context:

    http://search.cpan.org/dist/Config-Context-0.10/
    http://search.cpan.org/dist/CGI-Application-Plugin-Config-Context-0.17/

These releases contain no code changes - only updates to the
documentation and the test suites.

The test suites now pass all tests on my Window 2000 test environments:

    perl 5.8.7 (ActiveState)
    perl 5.8.2 (Cygwin)

For the users who have experienced test failures when installing these
modules under Windows, it would be great if you could attempt to install
the new versions and send me the output of the tests.

Michael

---
Michael Graham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>