You can also say "Daccapo" if you want to use the single word version.
Being Italian I would love it, but I have to warn that it sounds like
something you have to start again from the beginning every time
(according to the strict Italian meaning).

> Cappricio has a nice ring to it, but may be too flamboyant.

This would be "Capriccio" (single "p" and double "c"), but it sounds a
little bit too fanciful, I agree with you.

As for the Italian names, we have a bunch of them internationally known
in the food compartment, such as "Cappuccino", "Espresso", "Ravioli" (in
constrast with "Spaghetti" code), "Babà", "Delizia" (to stress how sweet
is working with it), "Tiramisù", "Margherita" (which is also a flower)
etc.

Or something which stresses its speed, such as "Diretto",
"Direttissimo", "Veloce" or "Velocissimo" (or "Velocissimus" if we want
to give it a touch of old Latin ;-)

Or something in the classic music compartment, such as "Sinfonia",
"Melodia", "Orchestra" etc.

Ciao,
Emanuele.