From: Brett McCormick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2001 02:30 PM
To: Jesse Erlbaum
Cc: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Re: [cgiapp] XSL -- anybody actually use it?

I'll assume you are referring to XSL-T and not XSL-FO.  I've found
XSL-T to be a great way to do a lot of different things in a standard
way, but for most purposes it is overkill and it tends to a
maintainence headache (I hesitate to say nightmare) in production.

See my other posting about CGI::XMLApplication for more on your actual
question.  I'm not sure how it makes sense to have as a subclass since
it is just an output mechanism (is there a
CGI::Application::Template?), but I'm not really familiar with common
usage either.