Hello,
first i want to congratulate the Chandler's team for this helpfull
software.
i noticed that the order of the labels aren't really good for me.
i explain: when a task is deferred the next step is setting it as
active, but i need to clic twice to set it as active, and after being
active a task is done, two clic are needed to set it as.
So the loop of status is : deferred => done => active => deferred ......
Is it possible to change this loop as : deferred => active => done =>
deferred ??

It isn't really a bug, but the use of chandler will be faster and
easiest in my advice.

Thanks a lot and sorry for my bad english (i'm french).