Resending my mail to the list:

Thanks for the response. I tried it. It installed with many warnings -
mainly missing files when trying to byte-compile. I tried the
application and clicked around a bit. It crashed several times.

I have an install log with the warnings (21k) and my chandler.log
(212k). Shall I post them to this list, dev list, email to you, post to
a pastebin? Please advise.

Stuart